Monday, December 12, 2011

I received my bag

It%26#39;s a cute little back pack type with tripadvisors and the owl very nice for my trip in August

I received my bag

where are you so others might know-only MA people have gotten theirs yet.

I received my bag

South Jersey


Shoot ... it is really just trickling down the country. Might be Christmas before they get to Florida.


pr,

A trenton boy perhaps?


Nope a Ocean City,New Jersey Girl


Ahh, I%26#39;ve actually been there lol!

my rels are in Belleville and Wayne.

So, I%26#39;m thinking the NY/PA/NJ crowd will be geting theirs soon.


The weekends are crazy now it;s like a total zoo


So Poker, do you laugh at the Disney Boardwalk?

I used to go to OC, MD all the time when I was young. Loved it, but it%26#39;s nothing like.


No not really cause every place is beautiful if it%26#39;s away from the Island and the people are so much nicer away from here


Wahhhh I havent gotten my bag yet!!!

  • migrating existing portal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment