Monday, December 12, 2011

Park hopper ticket query

We%26#39;re off to Orlando in just over a month, I%26#39;ve tried to purchase a two day park hopper ticket from the DisneyWorld website, but get an errors message saying I can%26#39;t order that product on line given my billing information.

I%26#39;m not sure whether it%26#39;s because I%26#39;m an international customer, but wanted to avoid having to queue to buy tickets when we get there. Has anyone else come across this problem? Is there any way round it?

Park hopper ticket query

Yes I found that. If you%26#39;re from the uk they only seem interested in selling 5 day+ passes. I can only even view 1 day pass prices if I say I am from the U.S. Which travel company are you using? Maybe you could buy from them.

Park hopper ticket query

I had the same trouble when trying to book with the Disney world site, it kept sending me back to the UK website.

In the end i booked my tickets with undercovertourist.com , they arrived about 10 days after i booked them, given the good exchange rate i think we got a good deal with them


Try this site they do the 2 day hopper and will deliver to your home or hotel

http://www.park-tickets.com/?villa=393

I have used them and have had good service


they want you to buy more days that%26#39;s all you might have to wait until you get here to do it and don%26#39;t buy anything off the streets we the used tickets that they try to sell you just keep walking

  • xp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment