Monday, December 12, 2011

park tickets

is it possible to buy a single ticket for a park or must they be purchased with a package...



ie...could i buy universal ticket and a ticket for epcot....cant seem to find any prices for single tickets except sea world



park tickets


You can buy single day tickets for one park, but you may need to purchase them at the parks themselves.



park tickets


thats correct just to add you cannot park hop either with one day tickets




It%26#39;s worth pricing up all the options. I found it is cheaper to buy a 7 day unlimited Seaworld/Busch garden ticket than it is to buy 2 individual day tickets (and I think adults go for kids prices)! I also got a great deal on my universal/ioa tickets with kids going free. I have only ever bought direct from the parks own websites so can%26#39;t comment on any special deals from other sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment