Monday, December 12, 2011

Universal Studios

Hiya - im a first timer to Florida and I was wondering how long I would need to enjoy Universal/Island of Adventures we were not sure whither to get a 2 week pass, a 5 day or just a 2 day! We have already bought Unlimitied pass for Disney.

thanks

Universal Studios

It really does depend on when you%26#39;re going and whether you want to do EVERYTHING (including the tours etc). We are going at a quiet time - September this year - and have planned one day at each park, and we%26#39;ll be able to do everything we want on those two days!

I%26#39;ll be honest, I%26#39;d doubt you%26#39;d need more than one day in each park, unless you%26#39;re going at a busy time (i.e when the kids are off school) in which case I%26#39;d say to get a 5 day pass. You%26#39;ll not need 2 weeks for universal. For Disney, heck yeah, but not universal!

Universal Studios

Type of pass depends on several things, when you are going, ages of those in your party and their thrill ride level. We covered both parks in 2 days and went back half a day to do our favorites again iat IOA but had front of line passes b/c we stayed on site so lines were never a problem. The rides at Universal are more intense so may want to do them more frequently or less depending on interest.

Hope that helps and enjoy.


Hiya I am going in September - no kids - just me and my parther


The good news is that in September, the crowds are low on weekdays, so you%26#39;ll be able to cover more grounds with fewer long lines.

You can cover everything in both parks in 2 days time, even with repeats, if you go on a weekday both days. Just cover one park one day and the other park the next for a first time through.


I would do the special they have withthe 5 days that%26#39;s plenty of time since you have the Disney tickets


You can do both parks in one day a push, so two days is plenty. However I always prefer to opt for more days, as its nice to have flexibility. We often go to city walk in the evenings and just wander around and do some of our fav rides in the parks, when its quieter.

I would opt for atleast a 5 day pass.

  • vb
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment