Monday, December 12, 2011

I've narrowed my hotel choices

...to



Hotel Nash



Catalina Hotel



Clinton Hotel





Now offer your thoughts...





I will be there end of September, husbands 40th and 10 year anni.



I have listed them in order of my preference. I really like Nash%26#39;s location.





TIA



I've narrowed my hotel choices


GJ%26gt;





I looked at the TA reviews for these hotels and direct you here:





tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g34439-d8510鈥?/a>





The Catalina is closest to the Lincoln Road area and affords you pool %26amp; beach access (across the street). The Clinton and Nash are a few streets away from the shore and the reviews are a bit hit-and-miss. I live here so I always note that I do not sleep in our hotels...





Proximity to the beach and easy walking to the restaurants and cafes make the Catalina a good location. The Clinton might be too close to ClubLand for you.





Plan a romantic dinner at Nemo (or a fab Sunday Brunch), Talula or Wish... Closer to September, be certain you make reservations.





www.opentable.com is a useful site for booking restaurants so you don%26#39;t have to pay for long distance calls. Always follow up by phone the day you arrive to be sure all is in order (or to set up hubby with a birthday cake surprise...)





Enjoy!





AG



I've narrowed my hotel choices


Check Perfect escapes.com to see if you can get the Strand



for $118($25more on weekends) and stay upscale with



nice amenities in a classier place.

No comments:

Post a Comment