Saturday, April 3, 2010

fireworks

I am going to disney in sept. for a week and I am staying at pop century I heard you can see fireworks from here ,is this true? and if so is there a building that has a good view.



fireworks


I don%26#39;t think you can see the fireworks from Pop Century. I don%26#39;t remember seeing any when we stayed there. I think the only hotels you can see them from is the Contemporary and the Polynesian. These are the two closest to MK.





One of the local experts may know better than me.



fireworks


You cannot see the fireworks at any of the parks from the Pop Century. But you can see them from the beach at the monorail resorts if you are not going to the park that day. WE like the Grand Floridian the best




I%26#39;m afraid PoP Century is too far away from any of the parks to see fireworks.





You may hear the ones from Fantasmic or Epcot, but you won%26#39;t be seeing them.


  • treat acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment