Saturday, April 3, 2010

Roll Call: May 19 - May 27

I think this takes care of two full weeks in May so anyone going should be able to meet up somewhere if they like. We will need a May 27 or so - June yy. This is all I have for this week...





Rum Barrel on the 19th starting approx 8:00. This is on Front Street and you can%26#39;t miss it...all of the complaints from Pier House reviews for the Spa rooms mention a loud bar across the street so we have our work cut out.





On the 20th, Sunday there are two of us going out on the Sebago Island T%26#39;ing, and I have the sunset Sail on the 23rd so if you%26#39;re on this trip look for a loner.





And there is a meet-up at the Duval Beach Club for the 24th at about 4:30.





PJ has a sunset sail on the 25th of te Fury so the First Ever Kelly%26#39;s Challenge can be on the 22nd. Is this a good date for people? The 21st and 26th is open.





And one afternoon I%26#39;m gong up to the Rooftop for Bloody Mary%26#39;s.





Pjk



Roll Call: May 19 - May 27


Well we do not arrive on the rock until the 23rd so the 26th at Kelly%26#39;s works for us.





Had Bloody%26#39;s at Rooftop last year, seat at the Bar view of the street, sweet.





Pjk, do locals meet on Friday%26#39;s at the TB for BM%26#39;s?





PJ



Roll Call: May 19 - May 27


This is the most in advance plans I think we%26#39;ve ever had for a Key West trip! Can%26#39;t wait! I know there will be plenty of time to just ';chill'; in KW too though.





To recap for us





- May 19th we%26#39;re in for Rum Barrel at 8pm on the Roof (2nd floor of restaurant) Loud bar - sounds fun :)





May 20th - we%26#39;ll be on the Island T%26#39;ing. Our sunset sail is on the 22nd.





We%26#39;ll probably be able to have a drink with all who are at Duval Beach Club on the 24th





Unfortunately we%26#39;ll be heading back to FLL around noon on the 26th so we%26#39;ll miss the Kelly%26#39;s challenge. But we love Kelly%26#39;s anyway so we really wouldn%26#39;t need to participate in this - it%26#39;s on our list for Happy Hour stops.





Anyone else in for the various Happy Hour Get-togethers?? Definitely the more the merrier!




We are only goin to be there on the 22nd %26amp; 23rd %26amp; leavin on the 24th ~~ I%26#39;m still tryin to located my liver but might possibly find it while we are visitin Key West ~~ (:%26gt;)




ConchMan -





I%26#39;m just curious. Do you come down just for a few days because you are close up there in Florida and it%26#39;s convenient? Doesn%26#39;t the time pass too quickly and you have to leave? You do this several times a year?





Thanks



Pjk




I think there are some folks who are planning to try to catch the Rockin%26#39; Jake show at the Green Parrot on Friday (25th) night. Earlier that night is the BM at either Tower Bar or SWB, I think.




Yes - 5:30 at the Tower Bar at Turtle Kraals. I%26#39;ve only been once as an invitee so don%26#39;t feel qualified to invite other people.





er, ah...';BM?';





8-)



Pjk




Oh I didn%26#39;t realize the BM required an invite. We will have to wait for one then.





PJ




PJK wrote ~~





I%26#39;m just curious. Do you come down just for a few days because you are close up there in Florida and it%26#39;s convenient? Doesn%26#39;t the time pass too quickly and you have to leave? You do this several times a year?





Thanks



Pjk





Yes Pj ~~ You have it right ~~ Not only do we do this several times a year ~~ its almost several times a month ~~ We not only go to Key West where most of the people we know are just great plus the ones we meet from this forum %26amp; other forums ~~ We go to Islamorada a lot of times durin the year ~~ I guess we are gettin older then dirt but still searchin for my liver ~~ Islamorada is our favorite place to visit ~~ Lots to do ifin you know where to go ~~ Its what Key West was many, many years ago ~~





We are only five hours from Key West ~~ We always have fun when visitin Key West %26amp; espesially all them great people in ~~ like The Cap %26amp; Kat, Steve %26amp; Mikie ~~ The Seabus%26#39;s, Island Kitty, Barb, my golf friends ~~ Don of Don%26#39;s Place, Larry, Aaron %26amp; many many more ~~ I try to get a game of golf in on Wednesday when most of these guys are off %26amp; ready to party on the golf course %26amp; then continue it through the evenin hours ~~ That%26#39;s why I want to meet you on those two days while we are there ~~ There is gonna be a lot of people there on those days so I%26#39;m gonna try to meet them all ~~ Unles I find my liver which I haven%26#39;t yet ~~ (:%26gt;)




One of these years I want to drive down but stop for a night or two at Islamorada. I want to see the fishing boat at World Wide Sports and whatever else is down there. It sounds very attractive.





Pjk




Pjk-





We may show up for the Kelly%26#39;s Challenage, that is the day we get in, we have been wanting to try it, but again with the negative reviews we had a change of heart. But with a group it may be fun.





We dfinately want to do happy hour at DBC on Thursday.





I did join the other board and we where thinking about the BM on Friday, I did not know about the invite either!





Anyway- 23 more days for us! : )





Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment