Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pirates Dinner Adventure

I%26#39;ve seen the TA reviews and still want to give it a try. Two boys at 5 and 7 years of age who are into anything ';pirates'; right now I think will have a great time regardless of food situation. I know for the price the food should be close to top notch, but I think your more paying for the show. Anyone been there lately and can provide some insight?



Pirates Dinner Adventure


I can%26#39;t comment on the Pirates Dinner Adventure, but if your boys like pirates, have them do the kid%26#39;s Pirate Cruise from the Grand Floridian! My kids did this in October and had a blast! They still talk about it. I think there are a few other resorts that offer this cruise now, too. No Disney park entrance is required.



Pirates Dinner Adventure


Hi we have just come back from Florida and took the kids and they loved it, the food is not too good but the kids will love the show. Go enjoy!!!!




We went last May. At that time, my boys were ages 12, 8 and 4. We%26#39;ve seen Dixie Stampede and Arabian Nights also. We all got very bored with the Pirates show. It was stupid and difficult to watch for some reason. The set was too big or they moved around too much or something. The food was ok but certainly not great. There are tons of posts on Pirates if you do a search.




Hi, we did this last year in June, with 7 and 11 year old. We did not find this as enjoyable as Dolly Partons as the show did not hold my attention - although I think the children enjoyed it. One other thing - if you have the right sort of pass if you go to Laser Quest in Downtown Disney you can do an interactive Pirate Ride (which was great fun for adults and children alike).

No comments:

Post a Comment