Saturday, April 3, 2010

hard shell crabs

Does anyone know of a place to get hard shell crabs in the universal hotel area?



hard shell crabs


You want them cooked already



hard shell crabs


Florida is not known for what I think you want (blue crabs). I don%26#39;t know of any place in Orlando. There are a few places around Titusville and Melbourne though.




if you are talking snow crab legs... than that broadens it out.





blue crabs are not readily available in central florida.




There is a place in Daytona Beach, about 1 hr 20 minutes from Orlando that has great crab legs, most nights they run an ';all you can eat'; special. They are large, snow or queen crab legs usually. As far as I know they don%26#39;t serve blue crab. The name is Charlie Horse and it is on A1A. I hope this helps.



punz




You can get bluecrab meat in tubs at some of the supermarkets, but not whole as they don%26#39;t travel well. I%26#39;m from MD, and I sure miss them.




When I arrive I will be ordering off the internet a bushel of crabs and cooking them myself at my room cause you can never find a fresh seafood market only at the grocery stores and that it%26#39;s a fresh I want it so before I leave I%26#39;m gonna make my arragnements




Go to this site %26amp; type in the work crab in the search box. It will give you the names of several seafood restaurants. Hope this helps.





鈥itysearch.com/find/鈥estaurants.html




there was a man on the side of e colonial drive selling blue crabs by my house today....





thats the only way your gonna get em. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment