Saturday, April 3, 2010

Phone number for Splash??

Off to a good start. I called the phone number listed on the Splash website and was told they do not handle bookings for this resort. Does anyone have a correct phone number? I wanted to ask a few questions before booking so that%26#39;s why I didn%26#39;t use the website.





Thanks!



Phone number for Splash??


I have two different numbers on my sheet that I am taking in case I have troubles.





One is 1-888-212-9889



The other is 1-800-804-0417 this said it was the reservation line





I wrote both down thinking they could help us find the place if we got lost. Hope one of these helps you.



Phone number for Splash??


Hi to make a reservation for Splash you need to call Sterling Resorts at 1-866-5RESORT or go to there website at www.sterlingresorts.com


  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment