Saturday, April 3, 2010

Stretch limo for night out from I-drive to Cirque & back

We will be celebrating my nieces birthday in August %26amp; wold love to book a reasonably priced stretch limo (preferably pink !) as a surprise.



We will be going to House of Blues %26amp; then Cirque show from i-drive.



Anyone know a reliable but well priced local company?



Stretch limo for night out from I-drive to Cirque %26amp; back


Anyone that can help?



THANKS



Stretch limo for night out from I-drive to Cirque %26amp; back


Our group of 9 has contracted with Happy Limo while we are in Orlando in June. They have a nice website. I think it may be happylimo.com or something like that. If you cannot find it on the web email me and I will dig out my paperwork and get the correct address for you. I have spoken with them over the phone many times and have been very pleased. Also, if you tell them you found them on the net they will give you an internet discount if you book roundtrip. Good good lauralou1.




There is a link to HappyLimo on Mousesavers.com. Just click on Car rental and it will give a reccomendation for Happy Limo!




Thanks both of you




mears can provide transportation as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment