Thursday, April 1, 2010

Water purity

Friends have just returned from Florida and have told me that in some places it is now possible to drink the water. This is great news after the recent problems.





I would always trust the purity of the water despite the smell. I would also urge people to drink the bottled water if they are at all unsure about quality or taste.



Water purity


LOL





I think I remember a heated debate over the quality of the water in Orlando late last year.





Are you playing at being a naughty boy Vegas, I would never dream of joining in such a thing





Mick



Water purity


I agree with your sensible comments regarding bottled water. You can also save a pretty penny or 2 if you buy in bulk from the supermarket.





If you do this before you travel, you will soon eat into your baggage allowance which is pretty poor these days. Therefore, make your first stop Walmart or similar; otherwise you may be paying premium park prices for stuff that falls out of the sky. The bottled water is fine and has no odour of any note.




The water in WDW is fine, after all it`s all passed by the management!




Am I the only one who finds that last statement rather loaded??




I cannot remember any heated debate young Mike, I just wanted to reassure people that Florida water is safe to drink now .... but it is perhaps better to be safe than sorry ... and therefore stick to bottled water.





Hope this helps.




God you guys must be bored.





you%26#39;re scraping the bottom of the water butt with this one ;)




No he%26#39;s not scrapping the bottom. Cos if you let them put Ice in your drinks made with and Ice machine coupled to the town main .



When the ice starts to melt it changes the taste of your cold drink somewhat. But only in some places. so to insure a consistent taste dont let them add Ice , The cold drink is already chilled. and you get less of the real stuff cos ice takes up space in the glass.




This reminds me of the whole global warming thread and if you take into account when the icecps melt, 90% of icebergs are underwater lol.





Hot place, ice in drinks. Normal. Lived in britain 20 years now, and still like ice in my drinks. The more ice, the colder it is and you drink it before the ice melts and dilutes the drink. Two ice cubes in the brit fashion just slightly chills and dilutes your drink.





And I don%26#39;t know anyone here who keeps their drinks in their fridge cuz the fridge is too small.




Ok ok ok ok ok - I only ask for ice in drinks if I%26#39;m having a hot meal - I don%26#39;t have an asbestos mouth.





When buying drinks anywhere without free refills, I never ask for ice and up here they chuck in enough to sink the Titanic!





Thank goodness it%26#39;s the management that pass the water rather than the politicians lol!!!





Sorry if I%26#39;ve just started a debate or offended anyone - it wasn%26#39;t intended!!!





As soon as we pick up our hire car, we HAVE to go to Wal-Mart or Wynn Dixie - we%26#39;re renting a villa so need stuff for breakfast such as milk, cereal, bread, butter and loo roll. Oh, and water and snacks too!





Anyone know if there are any supermarkets between MCO and Formosa Gardens Boulevard? (Rolling Hills) and whether they are 24 hours? Many cheers




I%26#39;ve never had a problem with the water or even smelled anything funny and we use alot of water to make lemonade and iced tea I don%26#39;t know what people are talking about maybe it%26#39;s were your staying

No comments:

Post a Comment