Saturday, April 3, 2010

nightlife for 24 yr old

Naples 5/19-22/07, 24 yr old women interested in nightlife, bars, music , socializing on beach %26amp; male interest. Suggestions where to go?



nightlife for 24 yr old


Hi Charlie,





Saturday night check out Sanibel Steakhouse. The restaurant closes at 10 and two DJ%26#39;s come in. House music on the terrace and Hip Hop in the main room. If you have a my space page you can add maineventpromtions as your friend and you%26#39;ll get bulletin messages for the guest list for free entry. Cover is usually 10.00.





Another club is Yabbas on Fifth. I like Sanibel better. I found the drinks weak and the service poor at Yabbas.





If you want a lounge type atmosphere with music but no dancing, Cafe Lurcat on Fifth is a great choice. This is one of my favorite places to have a few Martinis, grab a club chair and chill. They serve light fare as well.





Sundays, Naples Beach and Golf Club have a sunset party on the beach. The age group is mixed.





Beach wise, Vanderbilt Beach and the pier are your best bets for your age group. I prefer Vanderbilt Beach. The Ritz Carlton is there and they have a chickie bar if you want drinks or something to eat.





If you need directions tell me where you%26#39;re staying and I%26#39;ll get you there, otherwise your hotel (if you are staying at one) will help you I%26#39;m sure.





Enjoy you trip!



nightlife for 24 yr old


Night Life....





I love Paddy Murphys on 5th. It is a small irish bar with some of the best live guitar music in the city. Good drinks and always packed on the weekends.





Then Handsome Harrys down on 3rd st. is pretty good. Basicly it is a big lounge with good drinks and lots of people.





Yes, Sanibel steakhouse turns into a club on Saturday night nights. I can%26#39;t stand house music but I hear some people like it.





Another club is SWAY. It is located just down US 41 E. (Just down the road from 5th ave. It%26#39;s a typical club.





Naples Beach club on Sunday night has great music and lots of young people.





Male interest??? Might I suggest a guy by the name of ';MenuGuy';



:-)





Have fun and I hope I helped!



MenuGuy

No comments:

Post a Comment