Sunday, March 28, 2010

An apology to Pjk

My wife said I should and she is nearly always right, so I wil.





Pjk, I apologize for the vengence in which I attacked you last night.





I will now head into the sunset as I really do not wish to post here any more. Those who want to find me, as KWT.





It%26#39;s been nice





See ya



An apology to Pjk


BK, I for one hope you don%26#39;t stay away. As I always say, ';Joke %26#39;em if they can%26#39;t take f*%26amp;%';





If you do stay away, cheers, may your beer be cold and your sails full.



An apology to Pjk


Everybody loses their cool from time to time..... even those from Key West, I suppose! While I certainly think your post to pjk was out of line, I think you did the right thing in apologizinga dn admire you for that. (Like anyone should give a rat%26#39;s a$$ what I think?! LOL)





This board is about opinions. We may agree with some, we may not agree with some, but should respect all. That said, PLEASE KEEP POSTING! We really do value your perspective and this board would suffer a loss without you and without pjk, for that matter.





Also, special thanks again to pjk for his kindness in sending me a ';See Key West'; magazine for helping me plan my trip earlier this year!





Peace!!





Jo




jeez Cap, you just can%26#39;t seem to keep out of trouble! See ya at the board meeting...




nnnooooo.





please don%26#39;t leave us forever... :%26#39;(





do you really want to make the seminolegirl upset? :(




BK, remember what you said to me when I considerd that same type of action that you are considering here over on IOKW? Follow thy own advice brother. You have too much to offer to disappear yourself.




I%26#39;ve already sent my advice to the Cap last night at IOKW after readiin his post ~~ Well said replies from all the posters above ~~ (:%26lt;)




I think you ought to hang around.





I might actually *need* a boot in the arse sometime, and if you don%26#39;t mind me saying so, you seem very qualified.





8-)



Pjk




BK is an expert booty kicker!




fo sho




Good on you CaptainBK. I missed all the posts, but very nice of you to apologize. Stick around, your a local!!

No comments:

Post a Comment