Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bars on the beach...

Are there any bars or restaurants that are actually on the beach??? I know Pompano Joe%26#39;s is.



Bars on the beach...


The Back Porch: theback-porch.com





Captain Dave%26#39;s on the Gulf: beachdirectory.com/captdaves



Bars on the beach...


Whale%26#39;s Tail at Miramar Beach - you can walk up to the bar from the beach - it is at sand level. Crab Trap has a gazebo that is on the beach w/ a decent bar for drinks/appetizers. Local%26#39;s will know of many more options




The Crab Trap has an outside bar.




Silver Shells has a tiki hut just off the beach. Holiday Inn has a bar too.




I know it is a cruise - but if you are driving in from Texas or from points west down 98 - stop in Navarre take the bridge over to Navarre Beach and stop at Juana%26#39;s - it is truly a beach bar in every sense of the work. - Big Pagoda - sand under the feet - I feel like I am in the Caribbean whenever we go there. Sailors%26#39;grill is right next door.




Thanks for the tip. I%26#39;ll be there in two weeks.




Tex Cowgirl - have one for me, please.




Baked, I will have several for you! I need this break badly and no wildfires or beep beep of any beach renourishment truck is going to stop me from coming down.

No comments:

Post a Comment