Sunday, March 28, 2010

Key West Memorial Weekend

Does anyone know what type of crowd there will be down in Key West for Memorial Weekend. I am going down with 5 of my buddies and we are all around 24-25. Just curious to see what the bar scene will be like. Also any recommendations where to go during the day for pool drinking. We rented a condo with a pool but I wasn%26#39;t sure if there were hotel pools you can go to that might be a little more crazy. Any advice would be appreciated.



Key West Memorial Weekend


The bar scene is always hot in Key West!!



Key West Memorial Weekend


I have never been to KW when the bar scene wasn%26#39;t crazy- I have heard there is a Bar with a pool- Dante%26#39;s - I have never been but it sounds fun. Altantic shores is always fun and different.





kim




Atlantic Shores might prove to be extra crazy that weekend too, seeing as they are closing!!




I%26#39;ll be down there with 7 friends and we%26#39;re also in that same age brackett and looking to party :) see you down there !




I will be down there that weekend as well, same age group. I posted asking if there was anything special going on that weekend and this is the reply I got:





The Minimal Regatta takes place on Sunday, May 27th at the Schooner Wharf Bar. This is a really fun event.



http://www.schoonerwharf.com/07minimal.htm




This used to be Monty%26#39;s at the Key West Bight but it is now Dante%26#39;s and I haven%26#39;t been there since the change...





montyskeywest.com/images/montys-ferry-termin鈥?/a>





Pjk




Here is another link for Monty%26#39;s/Dante%26#39;s





http://www.conchharbormarina.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment