Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Boar's Head Restaurant

We have vacationed in PC for several years, and had never tried Boar%26#39;s Head. Our experience was not the one everyone else%26#39;s . Oh the service was great, but the food was not up to snuff that night. I got the Cajun Prime Rib, and my husband got a steak. It was overpriced and tasteless. We went there because of the great reviews on here, and were sadly disappointed. I guess everyone can have an ';off'; night but if we ever go back to PC, we won%26#39;t be going to Boar%26#39;s Head for a meal.





Boar's Head Restaurant


i%26#39;m sorry to hear that! we%26#39;ve only eaten there once, but thought it was fantastic.



Boar's Head Restaurant


I have to agree. Boars Head was good, but not that good. I had the Captain%26#39;s filet which is topped with bearnaise and crabmeat and for $26 I got a few strings of crab meat and a drizzle of sauce. Waitress was almost boring (obviously didnt want to be there). My salad before the meal was great thought and so was BF blackened prime rib. No alcohol and the tab was $70. I honestly enjoyed Angelos more.




Went to boar%26#39;s head 3 times,, each time has been different..good, ok, and not so good,,, seems to be overpriced for the service and quality of food,, i agree would rather go to angelos

No comments:

Post a Comment