Wednesday, March 31, 2010

PG & wondering what to go see?

I%26#39;ll be in Orlando for a convention. I have 1 day to go to a park with my husband (maybe 2 days) Which ones should we go to? With a big stipulation. I%26#39;m pregnant too so won%26#39;t be riding roller coasters.



PG %26amp; wondering what to go see?


Epcot. A big park, so a bit of walking. Comfy shoes and feet up on (him if nec ) at intervals. Get a fast pass to any rides you want like soarin(they all have the old preggers advice on them as to if it is safe) then lunch, shopping, shows, dinner then fireworks. jy fave kuch used to be the suhi bar at Mitsukoshi, but it%26#39;s closing for refurb soon.





The best thing to do is go places, eat things you can%26#39;t when you have yound kids around. I remeber most not being able to go out to the movies and really nice dinners- maybe that%26#39;s what you should do. then again, my first was born in almost the pre DVD age of 1990. Maybe no one goes to movies anymore? What about a fancy dinner in a resort such athe the california grill incling seeing the fore works? DTdisney, and the comedy clubs etc? you wont%26#39; be doing that in 3 years with a toddler or 2!



PG %26amp; wondering what to go see?


and sorry about the too fast typing/typos- getting late here and I%26#39;m tired lol!




I agree...Epcot with just my hubby would be so fun!!! I%26#39;d choose Epcot, without a doubt!




Any other ideas. What else besides Epcot?




If you like animals, then I would suggest Sea World. Most of the attractions there are shows. Also, the park is not so big, so there won%26#39;t be as much walking. They also have a place where you can feed the dolphins and another where you can touch sting rays. Only 2 rides in the entire park that you would not be able to ride, Kraken and Journey to Atlantis.




If you can%26#39;t do rides much, I%26#39;d say Epcot, SeaWorld, and Animal Kingdom are your best bets.





These parks have more ';non ride'; attractions to see and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment