Sunday, March 28, 2010

disney in November???

Hi: I am still trying to determine when we will be visiting disney. I was first thinking september of 2007 to take advantage of free dining but decided i didn%26#39;t want to take any chances on getting bad weather. I was than thinking in march or april of 2008 but I have been advised the best time to go would be end of April to avoid the crowds. I really don%26#39;t know if I can wait that long. What is November like. I know thankgiving weekend is november 22 and I definately want to avoid crowds. How would the week from November 3 - november 11 sound. How are the crowds and weather that time of year. I woud appreciate any readback . Hopefully I will soon make a final decision on what time of year to go.





disney in November???


we are going on the 1st of november,so hope someone can fill us in on the weather etc



disney in November???


We%26#39;ve gone several times in Sept and the weather has been great. The Free Dinning really is a good deal and saves alot of $. Have also gone in November, the first week and also Thanksgiving week. We love the Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT. The weather is abit cooler, might need a light jacket at night. Some people reported one year it was cold, got down into the 30%26#39;s at night but I don%26#39;t think that%26#39;s the norm. Waiting til April does seem a long way off. The weather will be hot then if hot is what your after. Hope this helps abit




we also go on the 1st of november and would appreciate any info on weather and and crowds etc etc




Thanks for your replys. I have just read a few reviews about november in disney. I didn%26#39;t think about it getting dark early. Can anyone advise if the parks close early because I would definately prefer to have longer park hours.




We have been twice in November and go again this year on the 1st November ..the weather is in the 70%26#39;s and the parks were really quite...we have been in March and it was so busy




First of November is usually very nice for weather and crowds once all the Halloween hoopla calms down; we are there every year at that time.





Crowds are low and weather is warm without being overly hot or cold most years. Slight chance of rain, but we%26#39;ve rarely had any.








The lastest the parks open in Nov is 9pm at EPCOT (world showcase)! we are arriving on the 5th and have checked the park openning hours on the disneyworld web site.





The weather the last 2 times i%26#39;ve been in nov have been very good on the whole with just the odd chilly morning and evening but the light crowds everywhere more than make up for darker evenings and a bit chillier weather. plus when the parks close earlier you have more time to shop etc




Yes, many of the parks do close very early in the evening in November, mainly due to the low crowds. Only Epcot and Magic Kingdom on occasion stay open later (except for the Evening EMH days).





Animal Kingdom closes before dark, and since the time change occurs on the first weekend of November, this may affect the closing times of it and other parks too. Once the time changes, it will be getting dark before 6:00 PM each night.




Thanks again for your input. I am from newfoundland, canada. The temperature here during the summer only gets to 20 - 30 degress celsius at the highest so the temperature at florida would suit me just fine in November. My only concern now is that since this is my first (and possibly only) trip to disney would i get more for my dollar in second week of November or end of April after Spring Break. I am a little concerned about the amount of time I would get at the theme parks and water parks. I value all of your opinions and look forward to hearing from you on this. (November or April)???? Help




I think you%26#39;ll do better to go in November, both for crowds and for prices.





Even in late April, depending on the year, the crowds are larger than in November. Also, April is traditionally more expensive than first of November.





As I said, we go to WDW every year in the first week of November and we love it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment