Sunday, March 28, 2010

Emerald Isle Resort

Hi All:



I am looking at coming down to PCB in August. I will be traveling with 3 adults and a 4 year old. I have been reading good things about Emerald Isle Resort. The pool at this resort does not look big (maybe it just the pictures I have seen). Has anybody stayed there and can you tell me what you thought. I think that I will probably end up booking something there unless anyone can suggest another nice, clean and new resort.





Has anyone rented from VRBO at Emerald Isle Resort. If you did, how was the unit. Can you tell me the unit number or VRBO number.





Thanks and BTW this is an excellent web site with lots of good info.



Emerald Isle Resort


jtd



If you haven%26#39;t already scroll down to the left of your screen and click on Emerald Isle. There are several recent reviews on this resort with the latest being March 2007. Other new resorts near Emerald Isle:



Emerald Beach Resort



Sunrise Beach Resort



Calypso Resort



Splash





There are some that are scheduled to open in August but I think that is too risky in case they don%26#39;t open on time. The 4 listed above are all open.



Others may have more to suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment