Sunday, March 28, 2010

Our Plans - Any Advice???

Here is a first draft itenary that we have drafted up :-





June 14th - Arrive - maybe shop





June 15th - Disney MGM (Star Wars Weekend)





June 16th - Universal





June 17th - Animal Kingdom





June 18th - Kennedy Space Centre





June 19th - Day Off





June 20th - Magic Kingdom





June 21st - Universal





June 22nd - Typhoon Lagoon





June 23rd - Epcott





June 24th - Disney MGM (Star Wars Weekend - yes AGAIN)!





June 25th - Day Off





June 26th - Wet %26amp; Wild





June 27th - Universal





June 28th - going home 18:15 flight - any ideas for last day?





What do you think?



Our Plans - Any Advice???


Hi





Sounds a good plan, many people will say one day at epcot is not enough, personally I think one day will be fine. Aim to do the popular rides first ( soarin%26#39;, test track etc...) and the worldshow case in the afternoon.





make sure you head to ak as soon as it opens to see the animals before it gets too hot.





Maybe you could head to a shopping mall on the last day....spend all your left over dollars!!!





have fun



Our Plans - Any Advice???


Just an observation but you have universal 3 times and not Islands of Adventure which is also very good. And don%26#39;t you fancy Sea World? Feeding dolphins is an amazing experience and the shows are fantastic.




Also with a 7 year old son you might fancy one of the crazy golf places on International Drive. They are amazing. You wouldn%26#39;t believe how well themed they are. They stay open until late in the evening so can be done on a shopping day or after dinner.




Hi again %26#39;hope2pigs%26#39; - you would think you know us! My 7 year old son is not just a Star Wars Freak but also thinks he is the next Tiger Woods! Was wondering whether there was a good crazy golf near any of the Malls as I was planning on shopping while they were at crazy golf - my boys will be happy and I will be happier not looking at their faces as I find another fab shop!





My son has just put Universal down but is meaning Islands of Adventure etc.




This is one of the very good crazy golf courses on I-drive. There are 2 different courses in the one place and you can choose to do one or both.



http://www.piratescove.net/location/5



There is also a dinosaur themed one on I-drive




this is another one on I-drive



www.congoriver.com/orlchoice/orlchoice.html





They aren%26#39;t right next to a shopping mall though. I am bribing my kids with golf after we shop! I also swear by lollypops while shopping. With them jammed in their mouths they can%26#39;t whine! (I buy the flip style ones so they can put them away when we actually go into a shop)




Twent,





pretty good as you have alloed days off. But, not enough shopping time (unless your days off are half shoping days). AK, MGM, and TL days can be more or less consdiered half days (apart from one day either staying or retturning to MGM for Fantasmic!





I also think you have too many Universal days. I think one day there is enough 9unless to crowded and you don%26#39;t want to spend the extra for a Fastpass. Can you hop between parks with your ticket? If not, I%26#39;m thinking you shoud switchone for a day off, pther for a IOA tic. If you have disney hoppers +, I%26#39;d do BB in the afternoon after ASK say.





All this is really dependant on where you have decided to stay- have you decided? where? It will help with the plan.




I forgot, one of the disney mini golf parks is adjacent (same PLot) as BB waterpark.




You folks from the UK all need awards for perseverance and indurance for a schedule like that....OMG....I can barely do one park a year. .......suggestion for last day....drink heavily!.........best of luck! :)




Not a bad itenary



me and my boyfriend go on 14th june also our itenary is something like this





14th arrive and chill



15th chill



16th animal kingdom



17th universal studios



18th chill



19th islands of adventure



20th busch gardens



21st chill



22nd mgm studios



23rd chill



24th shop



25th shop



26th shop and chill



27th epcot



28th magic kingdom



29th chill and shop before flying home





with the help of fastpass tickets you can easily do universal and islands of adventure in 2 days.





hope it helps





MICHELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment