Wednesday, March 31, 2010

pedicures

does anyone know of any good places to get a pedicure in south beach... our hotel is close too. Lincoln road. Other places on souh beach other than Lincoln road can also be suggested.



pedicures


Lana%26gt;





http://www.brownesbeauty.com/salon.phtml





The most popular spot on Lincoln is called ';Some Like it Hot'; (you can reserve on the link above) but here is a list of the local choices:





southbeach-usa.com/business-directory/servic…





AG



pedicures


Thanks AG! defo be checking that place out.




from the other site you gave me, there are so many different nail salons, are there specific places from there that you could also recommend.





Thanx!!




lana%26gt;





I think you will be happy at Some Like it Hot, but in fairness, I wanted to give you options to consider.





Lincoln Road is a pedestrian mall (closed to cars) featuring streets and streets of cafes, bars, shops and art galleries. Everyone in town gathers here to start the evening or grab a quick drink after work or before a movie. There is a fun Flea Market /Veggie Market fall-to-late-spring every other Sunday morning as well.





The salon is part of a complex that includes a make up and fragrance shop on the street level, a posh clothing boutique and then treatments and haircuts on the second level. It%26#39;s very popular and opened 7 days.





I am sure they can get your feet sandal-ready in no time...





Another option closest to the mall - Van Michael 1667 Michigan Ave. If you%26#39;re feeling pale and English Rosey, consider Fabiola%26#39;s Airbrush Tanning Salon 101 Washington Ave to give your body a head start on the sun.





http://www.sobetanmiami.com/





AG




The place looks great!, I just thought the prices were a tad high, esp because they know tourists will come to a popular place like that. I%26#39;m looking for more local prices, unless $33 is the standard for a pedicure in south beaah??




Hi there...





I had the same pedicure problem when I moved here 3 years ago... I was used to paying $20 for a pedi (even in NYC and AZ) and NO WAY was I gonna pay $45. I went to Browne%26#39;s Beauty once and it was good, but nothing spectacular or groundbreaking. It%26#39;s upscale and nice, but I don%26#39;t go there for my pedicures.





I recently spoke with a woman whose toes looked great, and she said she%26#39;d been going to the same woman in the same nail salon for 8 years...it%26#39;s not upscale AT ALL, but the pedis are $20 and a mani I think she said was like $14! Regular prices, I was so excited! The salon is called VIP Nail Salon and is on Washington Avenue between 7th and 8th Streets. I can%26#39;t recall the nail technician the woman used for her pedicure, but they looked great!





Hope that helps!




thanx so much, that price sound much more reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment