Wednesday, March 31, 2010

petrella's--eh

well. we went. the ambience is nice, the servers were pleasant, the food was, well, good enough. It took over an hour to get our entrees, and 2 of 5 entrees came wrong. The manager offered to compensate us for the one dinner that was just not right, and credited our check $6 on a $18 entree. Foolish. we will not go back. it was expensive, very slow, and just ok.



petrella's--eh


Lem,



That was my take awhile ago. As I had posted, the salmon tapas was pricey and just OK. Service however was very good when we were there. (I think it was in February).



If we ever went back, I would eat in the bar, order a pizza and have some nice wine. (But, I can have pizza and wine at home!



For the money, there are a lot of better price/value options in town.



~SRQgirl



petrella's--eh


Thanks, guys, you saved me a trip! Now who%26#39;s going to check out the Brazilian place that Ca Vol discovered? Also, have any locals been to the new Russian restaurant (Astoria) in Lakewood Ranch?




Terra Nossa is the Brazilian place, and I haven%26#39;t given it my official stamp of approval yet. We liked our appetizers and the wine but want to try another main dish.





And Bella Roma...YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!





By the way, ignore my other post asking how your dinner was. I found this thread afterwards. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment