Sunday, March 28, 2010

Orlando to Suburb of Tampa

I have family that live in Riverview, a suburb of Tampa. How far is this from the Disney area and what expressway should I take to get there?



Orlando to Suburb of Tampa


Riverview is on the East side of Tampa, which is the side closest to Orlando. From Orlando, take I-4 West towards Tampa. Just before Tampa, exit onto I-75 South. The drive should only be about 1 hour.



Orlando to Suburb of Tampa


take i-4 east and depending on traffic and your driving habits, it shouldnt be more than an hour and a half. we come from St Pete and thats our average time.




Hi there,



I live in Brandon which is right next to Riverview. When we went this past weekend to MK, it took us about 50 minutes. i would say that depending on traffic, it should be about an hour to Riverview.



To get to Riverview from Orlando, you take I-4 West to 75 south and then exit on 301.

No comments:

Post a Comment