Sunday, March 28, 2010

Knoxville is looking forward..

My family is leaving July 12th and leaving July 20th. Now that folks have stayed and seen rooms, pool sounds great. I know with beeing a new condo there are going to be some bumps to straighten out and that comes with a brand new place. But we are so excited about our stay with children 17,16 and 3 should have something for all my kids to enjoy! I have 2 months and it will creap by now that we are ready to go. If someone has a teen and has already stayed please let me know if there was enough for them to do.



Tonya



Knoxville is looking forward..


hi what condo are you talking about? you must be talking about splash but i%26#39;m not sure



Knoxville is looking forward..


We are staying at Splash Condo%26#39;s. Tonya




hi tonya



well i havent had teens yet but maybe they%26#39;ll like the arcade and the pools i have a brother whos the same age as your teens and he%26#39;ll be there w/ us he wants to rent mopeds as part of his fun hes happy w/ swimming he loves to boogie board and swim in the pools (besides video games) besides being at the beach most of the morning and afternoon we%26#39;ll be going out to eat hitting the go kart tracks (he loves those too) he also likes to work out (hes a basketball star where he stays) so hitting the fitness center will be something he does also i hope these ideas help a little




Hey Tonya~



We will be traveling to SPLASH with our 14 year old daughter (14 going on 19 that is... LOL) , 12 year old daughter and 5 year old son



on MAY 21 wooooohooooo!! I will be happy to let you know everything we can find for them to get into. My kids are pretty sporty, especially my son, so we are going to spend some time up at Frank Brown park watching some Little League all-star games. (www.playballinparadise.com). I imagine there will be mini-golf in the plan, as well as go-carts, and maybe a parasailing trip for the oldest with her dad. We are also planning to do the sea screamer (www.seascreamer.net) because I think it looks so fun!! We bought the little guy a snorkel, but he doesn%26#39;t get much opportunity to practice here in KY, so we%26#39;ll see how that goes. Oh, the giant night club, Club LaVela, hosts a teen night and I have read good reviews about that. I don%26#39;t know that it%26#39;s something I%26#39;d let me 14 year old do, but your 17 and 16 year old would probably really enjoy that. Just a few thoughts! Have a safe and wonderful trip!




Coaches Wife,



If you get the chance take the 5 year old on the Pirate Ship. We took my daughter when she was around 5 and she loved it. We also had a really good time. My son is 6 this year and I plan on taking him and actually my daughter ( who is almost 11) wants to go again also.




Thanks, Dizzysnooker, I will definitely do that! He loves Pirates of the Caribbean, so he should eat that up!



I appreciate your help!




Coacheswifeemig where did you find out about Giant night club for teens? And do you know if it is close to splash? You have given me good ideas. I can%26#39;t wait to go! I%26#39;m like a kid when it comes to vacation time. I%26#39;m ready for the sand and sun. Tonya




Tonya



hi Club Lavela is on the other side of the beach near St Andrews park next door to Top of the gulf and Moondrifter (clublavela.com)




Hey Tonya!



You are so welcome for the info; we leave in SIX DAYS and I am like a little kid as well.... have you ever seen the Disneyworld commercial where that cute little boy says,'; I%26#39;m too excited to sleep';.... well, that%26#39;s me.





Club La Vela (www.clublavela.com) is about 8 miles from Splash. Mapquest shows it will take approximately 13 minutes to get there. They generally host teen nights on Tuesdays as I understand it, and they have a specific area of the club called ';The Darkroom'; devoted to these teen nights. The website looks like an MTV spring break ad, but I have been assured by many that the teen nights are well monitored. I%26#39;m still going to keep my 14 year old out of that scene for as long as possible.... 30 sounds good. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment