Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ladies - Beauty Regime??

Right... When I last went to Orlando I was just 18 with no real beauty regime at all. Sdhowering and rying my hair was just about it!





I%26#39;ll be 23 when we go this year and lets just say my regime has stepped up a good few levels. I%26#39;d say approx 2 hrs a day for showers, hair, and skin pampering (exfoliating %26lt;3, cleansing, toning, moisturising etc etc)





My question is ladies do you hang fire on your usual stuff while on holiday or take your essentials and do as you would at home while away... If you do leave it do you find your skin/hair in a bad condition after the holiday?? I know that if I go a few days without exfoliating I end up spotty and horrid and I%26#39;ve not had 2 weeks as busy and manic as our interiny is planned in like forever.. I%26#39;m concerned about time etc...





any advice etc would be a great help





Thanks





Kitty ';I%26#39;m not a bimbo but I like to take care of my skin'; Ventura xx



Ladies - Beauty Regime??




I would recommend keeping you skin routine, but as far as hair goes.....last year mine went crazy!! The power in our hotel had no way of coping with my GHD and dont even mention the humidity!!



Ladies - Beauty Regime??


I have a completely diff regime on holiday somewhere warm. High fact or suncreme is a complete must, and I don%26#39;t usually exoliate while away. And extra moisterisers. Pure aloe gel for any pinkness that creeps thru.





You hair will need more conditoner, and use a heat protection spray if like me you use hair straighteners to combat the tropical frizzies.




2 weeks with NO GHDs?? Ouch!





See I wouldn%26#39;t normally bother with hair and would just tie it back but my ';POB'; is too short to tie up at the mo... hopefully it%26#39;ll grow in the next 2 months or maybe I%26#39;ll invest in a good hat?? x




Thanks amanx.





Vaseline Aloe moisturiser is my holiday MUST. Love it xx




Kitty,



Find multi purpose products to cut the time down eg shower gel with a scrub in it, I don%26#39;t bother with make up just tinted moisturiser with an SPF, waterproof mascara and lip gloss, maybe eye shadow for evening.



Try using 3-in1 make up remover/cleanser toner wipes to save time.



You can but anything and everything in Walgreens, CVS, etc and a far greater choice than at home so don%26#39;t bother lugging big bottles across the atlantic.



A few deep conditioning treatments left on while you are by the pool and your hair will be better when you come back too.




To combat any hairdryer/straightener power issues I have just purchased US items (At walmart or a walgreens) on the first day of my hols. Now I have them whenever I go (which is often). they can come in handy in cruise ships and in the caribbean as well.




umm... lemme get this right... we can%26#39;t use our GHD straighteners over there?




Sounds that way Annie... I think its has to do with different powers etc in teh mains supplys. I%26#39;m still taki ng mine and just hoping for the best xx




Im just back from orlando three weeks ago, this is the first time my ghd s have worked perfectly, just as quick at heating up and as hot as at home. Think its a hit or a miss really, we stayed at the renaissance seaworld.




Even with a plug addapator/convertor the electricity isn%26#39;t strong enough to heat things up as hot as at home (or blow the HD fan as hard). If you have a prob, just buy a US cheapie to use there. That%26#39;s how I ened up with my US ones- my UK ones didn%26#39;t work properly (although they did work).

No comments:

Post a Comment