Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gym or good Health club with spinning classes????? Day pass?

I am going to Key West next week- May 23, and I%26#39;m staying at the Key West Harbor Inn. I am looking for a suggestion for a good fitness club to buy a day pass to. Hopefully something pretty close to the Key West Harbor Inn, with some good classes. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I haven%26#39;t seen this on the message boards before, or maybe I just missed it. Thanks. All the suggestions I%26#39;ve gotten so far have been so helpful.



Gym or good Health club with spinning classes????? Day pass?


Body Zone South on the Blvd I think is the only place that offers spinning but its a bit away from you. This place is a little closer but they do not have spinning classes. http://www.paradisehealthandfitness.com/



Gym or good Health club with spinning classes????? Day pass?


Thanks, I checked out their website and they have a pretty good sounding class schedule.




can%26#39;t you just turn around really fast over and over? lol




Taxi, that comes from those extra margaritta%26#39;s at happy hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment