Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Transport: Orlando to Miami

Hi, I%26#39;m looking for a reasonable way to get from Orlando to Miami and back again 1 week later.





I%26#39;m not really interested in driving (you all drive on the wrong side of the road :-) ) and flights for this short trip are really expensive.





It%26#39;s my wife and I and two children. Does anyone know of any limo or town car services that would drive that distance?





Any other options would be appreciated.





Thanks





Jay



Transport: Orlando to Miami


This is a shuttle , but it does charge $45 pp( not sure about children)





www.transfloridian.com/orlando/鈥?/a>





You might be aable to find a limo that charges a set fee and would be a better deal- but this is the only one I know about.





You might also check on the Miami Forum and see what the Local Experts there may know of.

No comments:

Post a Comment