Saturday, March 27, 2010

Private Pool Homes

My family and I are planning an October trip to Kissimmee/Orlando Florida area. We are taking our 3 dogs with us (they%26#39;re family too!) I was wanting to know if anyone has stayed at the private pool vacation homes and what ones to go through and which ones not to?



We are looking at two companies Sunsplash Travel, Inc. and Fun %26#39;n Sun Vacation Homes. Anyone stayed with them? Good results and bad results welcome.



Thanks so much for your help!





Private Pool Homes


Many rental communities private homeowners do not allow pets - check with the owner before signing!



Private Pool Homes


Check on www.vrbo.com Many list if they are pet friendly.




I saw a pet friendly pool home listed, it said ';well behaved non-smoking dogs welcome.'; Not sure where I saw it listed, but I thought it was cute. I%26#39;ll see if I can%26#39;t find it again and send you the link.




vacationhomes.com/pet-friendly-vacation-rent鈥?/a>





petfriendlytravel.com/locations/鈥issimmee





I also did a search on www.vrbo.com and typed in the search ';pet friendly Kissimmee pool'; and I got many listings.





Hope these help you.




HI!





We have stayed with SUN N FUN 3 times in past and are coming back again in May. They are pet friendly and great. Their houses are in a great private community, but only like 10 minutes from all main Orlando attractions. They all have swimming pools and fenced backyards for your dogs. We have 2 big dogs and they are coming with us every time. Also there is a hustle free check in and check out, and you dont see nobody bothering you the whole stay. I highly recommend!




TK4books-my dog smokes. Cigars to be exact, when he plays poker with his dog friends.(Maybe you%26#39;ve seen the pictures). He%26#39;s trying to quit, but the patch won%26#39;t stick to his fur!




You can try



www.indiancreekflorida.com



www.orlandovillaowners.com



www.orlandovillas.com



www.fabvillas.com



I have a friend who owns a pet friendly home thats 4 miles from Disney World. I am not sure I can post her site here.




Not many of the rental homes I have seen allow pets. And, if they do, you might be charged an extra fee for cleaning after you are gone. Same with smoking.




I have to agree with the user who posted about SUN N FUN Vacation homes. We are a professional couple with a 40lbs dog, we stayed at a SUN N FUN Vacation home the first week of May 2007 and had an absolutely great time!





The homes are nice, clean - the private pool area and fenced grass lawn beyond were the perfect choice for the dog. The nice thing was that the pool area was enclosed in a screened in porch, which made it a *lot* more comfortable (no bugs).





We will definitely recommend this place to our friends and family. They are dog friendly, have affordable rates - and the people who run it are very nice. The home has linens, towels, full kitchen, dishes etc, washing machine - will definitely stay here whenever in Orlando! Their website is: http://www.sunnfunusa.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment