Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stayed in a villa with private pool?

Hi there, I%26#39;m a new member here. I have recently bought a 3 bed villa in Sandy Ridge, Davenport. I haven%26#39;t been out there yet myself, but would be grateful of any advice anyone is willing to give. I am also trying to rent it out short term - like instead of staying in a hotel room with kids I thought it%26#39;d be better to have your own space. I%26#39;d be glad of info like good, inexpensive car hire, best place for disney tickets, etc.


Thanks



Stayed in a villa with private pool?


Congratulations on your villa purchase. I am among the many folks who prefer to rent a villa when vacationing in Orlando. You can rent out the unit yourself on sites like VRBO.com or through one of hundreds of brokers or property management companies in the Orlando area.



Stayed in a villa with private pool?


Where is Davenport in proximity to Disney?





Jokelady




Davenport is a big area so the proximity to Disney varies from7 miles to 14 or so depending on where the home is situated.I always sty in a home in Davenport but it is only just south of the 192/27 junction so very handy for access to the parks .





Piper 1960 I feel sure the owner I use would help you out she has been renting out for a few years now .



E mail me on



m_martin@lycos .co.uk





if you would like her details




Hi jokelady.......Davenport, or more specifically, Sandy Ridge where I purchased my villa is 9 miles from Disney%26#39;s gate, and 3 mins from Champions Gate, where the famous golf courses are. It%26#39;s real quick and easy to get to Disnthey from here.





Hi smithy, that%26#39;s be great, thanks for your help, I will email you on that because my mgt company tells me it%26#39;s very quite this year - hence NO bookings for my villa which has me bombed out at the moment.




Hi there





I was just looking on tripadvisor for reviews on Sandy ridge and saw your posting. I know that is a year ago but wanted to tell you I also live in Ireland in the North and am looking for a fairly priced villa in Orlando for Xmas.



Are you renting this year at Xmas Maybe we could do business,



thanks



Margarey




Nelderwoman: Why not sent piper 1960 a TA email. Just click on his name and message button.




Hi Felschurch That what I had meant to do. of course did it wrong Many thanks for help



Nelderwoman


  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment