Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hi, new to the board

Hi, I am a regular traveler to Negril Jamaica, but will be in Key West the week of Christmas. We have been before and have a friend that lives on Stock Island, but will be staying at the Blue Parrot Inn.



I just had some questions and thought I would say HELLO!





Does anyone know of a affordable place to rent a scooter. I would like to rent one, but all the places I see are kinda high$$. I am almost leaning towards just renting a bicycle.



Hi, new to the board


Christmas week is the busiest week for KW. Prices will be higher compared to other times. Just keep calling around. Bikes are probably the best way to go.



Hi, new to the board


Moped Hospital at the corner of Truman and Simonton has good equipment and fair prices.





http://www.mopedhospital.com/




Or try here...





http://sunshinekeywest.com/





...maybe we can get you a discount.





Pjk




I second Moped Hospital. No one I contacted could beat them.




Then I second sunshine rentals ;-)





They are new and sound like they try harder.




We have stayed at the Blue Parrot, and have also rented from the Moped Hospital (just down Truman from the Parrot, at the corner of Simonton). I recommend a bike over a scooter, as it is quieter and gives you some exercise.




Welcome to the Key West TA board! We often rent a scooter from Moped Hospital and highly recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment